Make an Appointment at the Caring Together Program
Getting Connected to the Caring Together Program
Patients of the Caring Together program:
- Must be 18+ years old
- Are Philadelphia residents*
- Identify as women
- Must have a substance use disorder, or have used substances in the past and are at risk of relapse
*Unless private insurance.
Patients can be referred to Caring Together by any number of sources including the patient themselves. Common sources of referral include:
- The Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbilities/Community Behavioral Health
- The shelter system
- Recovery houses
- Philadelphia Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Local medical, psychiatric or substance use disorder hospitals
- Forensic system
- Current and former patients
- Clinical practices/emergency departments
How to Refer?
Call 215.967.2130 with referral information. Staff and a peer specialist will reach out to facilitate enrollment.
Location & Directions
4700 Wissahickon Avenue, Building C, Suite 102, Philadelphia, PA 19144