Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Surgery
Drexel Surgery is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. We strive to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your surgeon is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Surgery Appointment
Before your visit:
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Surgery complete the New Patient Questionnaire.
Download New Patient Questionnaire [PDF].
- Make a list of medications and supplements that you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
On the day of your visit:
- Bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay
- Bring your list of medications and supplements
- Bring your completed New Patient Questionnaire
- Discuss any symptoms that you have with your surgeon or nurse practitioner
- Ask your surgeon or nurse practitioner questions
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information, bring a friend or a family member who can take notes and drive you to and from your appointment
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Surgery
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please call the Drexel Surgery office where your appointment is scheduled.
Drexel Surgery accepts major types of insurance including:
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Personal Choice
- United Healthcare
The images being used are for illustrative purposes only; any person depicted is a model.