Preparing for Your Visit to The Drexel Sleep Center
The Drexel Sleep Center is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. We strive to address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your appointment with your sleep physician is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Sleep Center Appointment
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- If this is your first appointment at the Drexel Sleep Center, bring the completed "new patient questionnaire" with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have (including where they are, how long they last and what aggravates or relieves them) and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by the Drexel Sleep Center
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with the Drexel Sleep Center at 215-482-0899.
The Drexel Sleep Center accepts major types of insurance including:
- Amerihealth Mercy
- Blue Shield PA
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Horizon BCBS
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy Health Plan
- Medical Assistance
- Oxford Health Plan
- Personal Choice
- United Health Care