Welcome to Drexel Family Medicine
Drexel Family Medicine is committed to providing personalized, lifelong care for your entire family. Our locations in Center City, Manayunk, and Bucks County make it convenient to get excellent health care for every family member, whether you need pediatric visits and immunizations, gynecologic care, dietary counseling, or blood pressure screening. Drexel Family Medicine doctors also specialize in pediatrics, geriatrics, palliative care, sports medicine, and women's and girls' health.
Drexel Family Medicine in Manayunk is a National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Level 3 Certified Medical Home.
Drexel Family Medicine Services
- Well child care, including routine immunizations and school physicals
- Diagnostic and preventive screenings (including vision, hearing, allergy, blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, and lung disease)
- Acute illness
- Injury requiring medical care
- Chronic medical conditions including:
- Sports medicine, including exercise prescriptions and pre-participation exams
- Women's health care, including:
- Family planning
- Geriatric care
- Sick child evaluation
- Basic orthopedic care, including splints and casts
- Nutritional and dietary counseling
- Individual and family counseling
Drexel Family Medicine provides medical care for heart disease, lung disease, gastrointestinal problems and bone and joint problems. If needed, blood can be drawn at our office and sent to a certified lab for processing.
The information on these pages is provided for general information only and should not be used for diagnosis or treatment, or as a substitute for consultation with a physician or health care professional. If you have specific questions or concerns about your health, you should consult your health care professional.