Executive Health and Wellness at Drexel Medicine
Promoting a Healthy Workforce Through Prevention and Wellness Education
Often, the demands of today's corporate environment can cause executives to put their health on the back burner. Drexel Medicine's Executive Health and Wellness Program helps companies in Philadelphia maintain the health of their key employees and reduce the costs associated with sick days and lost productivity.
Staffed by board-certified Drexel Medicine internists, the Executive Health and Wellness Program provides comprehensive health care and employee wellness services that are both convenient and cost effective.
Comprehensive Executive Health and Wellness Services
Drexel Medicine's Executive Health and Wellness Program delivers high-quality health care that emphasizes preventive medicine, risk reduction and wellness education. Through our program, your employees receive an extensive health evaluation that provides the foundation for their personalized care plan. Drexel Internal Medicine, our on-site physician practice, is available to provide diagnostic testing, ongoing care, and referrals to Drexel Medicine specialists if needed.
Clinical services offered by Drexel Medicine's Executive Health and Wellness Program include:
In-House Health and Wellness Educational Sessions
An additional benefit of the Drexel Executive Health and Wellness Program is our speaker's bureau which provides professional in-house lectures on a variety of health care topics. You can choose from a broad list of topics that range from exercise and weight management to relationship-building and gender equality in health care.
To reserve a speaker for your next company meeting or in-service event, please call 215-399-5707.
Executive Health and Wellness Speaker's Bureau Topics
- The Three Silent Killers – Hypertension, Diabetes, and Hyperlipidemia
- Exercise and Health
- What's the Latest on Allergies and Asthma?
- What Immunizations Do I Need?
- Preventive Medicine – What Do I Need to Know?
- Screenings in the Office – What Should I Be Asking For?
- How Can I Avoid Cancer?
- Menopause and Hormones
- Heart Disease in Women
- Overactive Bladder
- Optimal Aging
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Heart Truth for Women: Essential Tests and Checkups for Women Across the Lifespan
- The Medical Impact of Stress/Stress Management
- Reading Food Labels for Healthier Food Choices
- Partner Violence and Trauma – How to Handle the Epidemic
- Healthy Relationships – Balancing Work, Family, and Self Care
- Which Diet? How to Analyze Healthy Changes in Nutrition
- Where in the Cyber World? Getting Credible Health Information from the Internet
- Reading the Health News Ticker Tape: What Is Science Versus Pseudoscience Versus Hype?
- Gender Differences in Disease – What Answers Are There and What Do We Still Need to Research?
- Practical Tips to Weight Management
- Playing Hardball: Uncovering the Double Standards Facing Professional Women and Their Implication on Health