Preparing for Your Visit with Drexel Nephrology
Drexel Nephrology is committed to providing you with the best possible care experience. We strive to thoroughly address your questions and concerns. One way that you can help to ensure that you get the most out of your nephrology appointment is by preparing for your visit in advance.
Tips for Preparing for Your Drexel Nephrology Appointment
- On the day of your visit, bring your insurance card and cardholder information, photo identification, and payment for your co-pay.
- Make a list of medications and supplements you are currently taking (including doses and frequency) and bring it with you.
- If this is your first appointment with Drexel Nephrology, bring the completed "new patient questionnaire" with you.
- Develop a list of questions and any symptoms that you have including where they are, how long they last, and what aggravates or relieves them, and share it with your doctor or nurse practitioner.
- If you are nervous about your appointment or concerned that you may forget important information then bring a friend or a family member who can take notes, drive or ask questions.
Insurance Coverage Accepted by Drexel Nephrology
Should you have questions regarding your coverage, please speak with the Drexel Nephrology office at 215-762-6144.
Drexel Nephrology accepts major types of insurance including:
- Amerihealth Mercy
- Blue Shield PA
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health Services
- Elder Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Partners
- Horizon BCBS
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Keystone Mercy
- Medical Assistance
- Oxford Health Plan
- Personal Choice
- United Health Care