Anal fissure - series, Anal sphincter anatomy, Anoscopy, Colitis, Colon cancer, Colon cancer - resources, Colon cancer - series, Colon cancer screening, Colon diverticula - series, Colon polyps, Colonoscopy, Colorectal polyps, Colostomy, Colostomy - series, Crohn's disease, Diverticulitis, Hemorrhoid surgery, Hemorrhoid surgery - series, Hemorrhoids, Incontinence - resources, Intestinal obstruction, Intestinal obstruction repair, Intra-abdominal abscess, Ischemic colitis, Laparoscopic surgery - series, Laparoscopy, Large bowel resection, Large bowel resection - series, Proctitis, Rectal cancer, x-ray, Rectal prolapse, Rectal prolapse repair, Rectal prolapse repair - series, Rectum, Ulcerative colitis, Minimally invasive surgery
Dr. David Stein's focus includes the laparoscopic treatment of colorectal cancer and inflammatory bowel disease. He also has expertise in prevention strategies and identifying risk factors for colorectal cancer in younger patients, as well as outcomes analysis in colorectal surgery. Dr. Stein serves as the director of education and sits on the board of directors of the Susan Cohan Kasdas Foundation, for which he has created many health education programs.
He is board certified in both general surgery and colorectal surgery and is a member of numerous medical societies. Dr. Stein sees patients in Center City Philadelphia.
Awards and Honors
- Physician of the Year, Delaware Valley Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (2011)
- Named "Top Doctor" by Philadelphia magazine (2011-2016)
Hahnemann University Hospital
- Colorectal Surgery - Cleveland Clinic Foundation (2002-2003)
- General Surgery - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (1998-2002)
- General Surgery - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (1997-1998)