Arrhythmias, Cardiac ablation procedures, Cardiovascular system, Heart beat, Heart disease, Electrophysiology, Ablation, Pacemaker, ICD implantation, Atrial fibrillation
Dr. S. Luke Kusmirek is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular medicine, clinical cardiac electrophysiology, and interventional cardiology. He specializes in cardiac electrophysiology and sees patients with all types of heart rhythm abnormalities. His primary interest is in catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias especially atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.
- Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology - Medical University of South Carolina (2005-2007)
- Cardiovascular Medicine - Chandler Medical Center, University of Kentucky (1996-1999)
- Clinical Research/Hypertension - Rush University Medical Center (1995-1996)
- Internal Medicine - Rush University Medical Center (1993-1995)
- Internal Medicine - St. Francis Hospital, Evanston, IL (1992-1993)